On behalf of the Turkish Educational Research Association (EAB), co-organizer of the event, we are pleased to share that the InSEA (International Society of Education through Art) World Congress will take place at Canakkale University in Turkey from September 4-8, 2023.
The theme of the 2023 Congress is “Fault Lines”, with a special interest in proposals that explore the notion of Fault Lines from a variety of perspectives. Proposals might explore issues or questions, for example:
- Learning through art
- Classroom practice
- Social justice, change and equity
- Racism and discrimination
- Postmodernism and art education
- Postcolonialism, identity and otherness
- Art, education and sustainability
- Inclusion, disability, art and education
- Reconceptualising the (art) education curriculum
- Social and community engagement
- Posthumanism and art
The submission deadline is March 31, 2023. You can check out the Call for Proposals here.